Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brugge Crochet Lace Skirt PDF Pattern

Brugge Crochet Lace Skirt pattern - Original Design by Ira Rott
Format:PDF , 6 pages.

Skill Level: Experienced, pattern includes many diagrams and Brugge crochet (Russian Tape crochet) element. No row-by row instruction. Click here to discover Brugge Element from this pattern

Size: Medium, very flexible lace structure. will fit: Waist: 64-72 cm / 26"- 29 ½"; Hips: 94-102 cm / 37”- 40"

Materials: 100% mercerized cotton thread #10, Hook 1.5
Pattern comes with free Email support.





DOWNLOAD PATTERN

All rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott. 2011 © Ira Rott

Please visit www.IraRott.com for more lovely knit and crochet patterns

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ira;
    Found your blog from Ravelry when I saw this pattern there today. All I can say is WOW! I love crochet and consider myself to be at the intermediate level - or may be expert but I've never tried my own patterns. I have modified patterns and made changes but haven't taken the plunge to just follow my instincts. Your blog is an inspiration though. Thanks for posting so much fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.