Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wet Felted Beads in Jewelry Design

I had so much fun making this one-of-a-kind jewelry set! I used beautiful dark brown Lace Ribbon, Wooden and Glass Beads, Polymer Clay,  Jewelry Cords, Wool Rowing, Plant-dyed Yarn, Kid-Mohair Yarn, Polyester Yarn, and Plastic Pings. It took over 20 hours to make this set, including time to dry & polish beads from polymer clay. My absolutely favorit part of this work was wet-felting beads out of wool rowing, plant-dyed yarn and mohair yarn. 
From Fashion Crochet Jewelry

From Fashion Crochet Jewelry

From Fashion Crochet Jewelry

From Fashion Crochet Jewelry


12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and original necklace and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is absolutely fantastic. So elaborate, stylish and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Ira! I think it is new step i your creativity:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, I wish I could do something like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ira...your color choices are always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lovely! I had a go at bead felting onece and I loved it - very time consuming though - yours are really special

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous necklace...felt and polymer clay...brilliant combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! The photos and collage are fantastic too! I thought in the beginning it is an ad from some fashion magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you my dear friends, for visiting my blog and your comments! I am honored...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.